Providing both value and unparalleled aesthetics, these surgical lights boast limitless rotation on ceiling mounts. Along with highest intensity illumination, they deliver both very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. A longer arm system ensures it can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making it ideal for dissection applications.
Bulbs & Brightness
- High-intensity of 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 3100 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96
- Uses three quartz LED bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hour bulb life. Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- Compact 20” (51 cm) diameter light head
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- Cool operation for long hours of use
Other Standard Features
- 120V standard; 100 and 230 / 240V models available
- IEC/UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601 2-41 / IEC/EN 60601-1-2;CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90 certified
- CE marked
- Assembled in USA