Pedestal style table that incorporates a rotating and optional elevating mechanism within the pedestal. The downdraft ventilation system is a standard feature which helps ventilate the body during an autopsy.
Overall Dimensions: 100″ L x 30″ W x 37″ H
- Elevating model height: 32″ to 40″
- Material: All stainless steel construction. 14 gauge table top, sink and grid plates.
11 gauge pedestal.
All type 304 stainless steel with #4 finish.
- Rotation: 180 degrees of total table rotation.
- Ventilation: Down draft ventilation (down draft dual cone system)
- Large sink integral to table top
- Hydro aspirators: Designed with reversing flow valve. Includes hose hanger and 8′ clear PVC tubing. Cold water control valve with vacuum brake swing spout.
- Faucet: Single lever hot/cold water fixture with swing spout and vacuum breaker.
- Grid Plates: (4) Interchangeable removable grid plates, stainless steel construction with 1/2″ recess and 3/8″ diameter holes on 2″ square centre.
- Electricals: (2) GFCI duplex outlet with waterproof cover.
- Hand spray rinse: Heavy duty brass chrome plated hand piece. Durable 8′ long flexible hose. Hand piece with hose drop in deck. Concealed pressure control/shut off.
- Access panel
- Weight capacity: 750 pounds
- All plumbing and electrical work accomplished at factory. Only trade hook up required.
- Elevating Model has up/down elevating pedestal control